Tuesday, February 9, 2016

IKEA Raskog Trolley: The most versatile item for your home


THE RASKOG TROLLEY.

First and foremost, this is not an ad for IKEA. I just really really really love this trolley I bought from IKEA about a year ago. When I first saw this on Weylie's channel, I knew I had to get it just cause it is in this lovely blue colour and also because I had this idea of using this as a coffee table instead of getting an actual coffee table (cause I'm hipster like that). But really, I am a practical person and I figured a coffee table on wheels would be much easier right? And if it really isn't suitable then I can always use this for something else because it's sooooo versatile. Here are 13 ways to use this awesome trolley (i initially wanted to say "10 ways" but I couldn't narrow it to 10 cause it is that awesome). 



In the kitchen - which is basically the "official" function of this trolley as IKEA calls it a "kitchen cart". But who knew, it can do so much more!


In the bathroom. We all have a lot of junk on our bathroom sink (admit it!), so this is perfect to stash all your junk in and keep the sink area clear... It holds toilet paper tooo!!

In your make up room / vanity / walk-in wardrobe etc etc. Fashionistas rejoice. With this, you can do your make up anywhere in the house that has the best lighting. Just remember to prop a mirror on the top shelf so you can look at yourself too. 


In the craft room for those craft lovers out there. I actually did use this as my make-shift "craft trolley" when I was in my DIY moments (speaking of which, I hope to share some of my mini projects on this blog sometime soon!). 


For the home office. Never lose sight of those bills anymore... 


In a dorm room / your teenagers bedroom. 


As a bedside table. I personally think this is brilliant!! It can store much more than your regular bedside tables.


As a barcart / coffee station. For those who love entertaining, this is a perfect and inexpensive replacement for an actual bar at home.


As a coffee table / side table in the living room. Which is what I am doing with mine now. 


For those expecting little ones, you can use this in the nursery too as a diaper changing station. Once your little one grows up this can be used to store books / toys or just revert to the 10 other ways to use it mentioned above.


In the laundry room.


Or even for your plants. Perfect for those living in a condo with limited balcony space.  


Last but not least, if any of the above usages doesn't tickle your fancy.....you can always use it for your pets :)

Did I mention how inexpensive this cart is now? I bought it last year at RM229 and now it's only RM149 at IKEA! (Honestly, I was a bit upset when they dropped their price but oh well!). 

p/s: it's available in beige and grey too but obviously blue is the cutest colour :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...